Yields 2 dozen cookies
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg’s worth of Energy Egg Replacer (mixed with water as directed on package)
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Add the pinch of salt. Add the sugar. Add the egg-replacer.
- Mix until incorporated.
- Scoop 1 tbsp. size balls on to parchment paper and flatten with a fork (cross-hatch).
- Bake for 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Cool, and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Claire Robinson, five Ingredient Fix on Food Network. Veganized by me 🙂