Before becoming vegan I must admit that I was not really a fan of ranch dressing. I much prefer a nice balsamic vinegar, or raspberry vinaigrette. But I was looking for a great vegan version of the dressing/dip to bring to a party and I cam across this recipe. I must say that this is by far the best ranch dressing I have ever had. I am not kidding when I tell you I put it on everything (when I have it on hand). I have tried it on salad and veggies of course, but I have also dipped pita chips in it, avocado sushi rolls, Gardien Chk’n Strips and anything else I can get my hands on.
What You Need:
- 1/2 cup Nayonaise (I substitute vegan sour cream in place)
- 1/2 cup Veganaise
- 1/4 cup soymilk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt (or 1/4 teaspoon regular salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (I have also used dried chives in place of onion powder when I am out)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 rounded teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dill (optional)
What You Do:
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Toss with a salad, serve with raw veggies, or use as a dip for anything you like!
Recipe courtesy of The Spiral Diner.